The Weekly Gathering of Redemption Church
What You Should Know
- When: Sundays at 10a. We'll finish between 11:15 and 11:30a.
- Where: 8915 Timberside Dr, Houston, TX 77025.
- The best part: The best part of Redemption is its people—we love each other. Immediately before the service and for a long while after, our halls and auditorium are filled with the buzz of lively conversation.
- The gathering itself: We gather in hope of meeting with God Himself, every single week. We do this by singing together, hearing a message from God's word, and sharing communion.
- We have great programs for kids from birth through 12th grade: Check out our kids page and students page for more info. Also, children of all ages are welcome in our main gathering on Sunday mornings.
- You should join us: Come participate, come observe, or come ask your questions—just come as you are. Redemption is a great place for absolutely anyone, no matter your age, race, lifestyle, or anything else. We want to meet you!
Here's Where We Meet
We share a building with St. Luke's Presbyterian Church. Our half is the northern half that borders Linkwood Dr (and theirs is the half towards Durhill St). If you get to the building, just look for the Redemption Church signs and we're just inside.
8915 Timberside Dr, Houston, TX 77025: