When we begin to see God as our Good Father, we realize we can run to Him, even when we're at our worst. He's already seen our worst, and yet He's really going to forgive us. Won't you turn to Him right now?
Main Text: 1 John 3:19-24; John 7:53-8:11
- Being God's children means we're His family—so how do we act like His family?
- One key way is we trust Him as our Father. We confess and repent.
- He hates our sin, and wants to free us from it
- He forgives us, even at our worst
- So we can always run to Him for help
- (Should John 7:53-8:11 be in our Bibles? Yes. Here's our blog that tries to explain why.)