Our faith isn't in lifeless principles. Our faith is in a living God, who's been seen on earth, who lived, who died, who resurrected, and who's still available to us today. Talk to Him. Relate to Him. Share with Him. Enjoy Him. Have fellowship with Him!
Main Text: 1 John 1:1-4; John 2:1-11
- Being God's children means we're His family—so how do we act like His family?
- One key way is having fellowship with Him and each other.
- We have fellowship with God: living in constant awareness of His presence
- We have fellowship with each other: living in joyful mutuality, as sons and daughters who carry God's Holy Spirit
- And we want more and more: inviting others into this radically inclusive family