Our spiritual lives are meant to be shared with others. Doing so will make our lives meaningful, full, and joyous. Here are some thoughts on how to start.
Main Text: Hebrews 3:7-13; 10:19-25
- Here's our big goal: Live life with God, and share it with others.
- Prayer is our starting place. Then we want our prayer to permeate every moment so that we can see all of life as spiritual.
- When all of life is spiritual, even our time with others is spiritual:
- Hebrews 3:7-13: our reaction to God's Spirit should be to encourage each other.
- Hebrews 10:19-25: our reaction to prayer should be to gather with each other.
- In other words, our individual spiritual lives should permeate our social lives, especially within the church.