The most important thing you could possibly do today is realize that God loves you. God, the ultimate reality behind all realities, is for you because of Jesus and will never leave of forsake you. Here's how you can know.
Main Text: Romans 8:31-39
- We're finishing an 8 week series in Romans 5-8, dedicated to the implications Jesus' work ought to have in our lives, now that "the night is far gone and the day is at hand" as Romans 13:12 tells us.
- 8:31-32: God is for us, completely and forever. We know this because He gave us His Son, the greatest of all possible gifts.
- 8:33-34: With God as our vindicating judge and Jesus as our loving mediator, there will be no further charges or condemnation.
- 8:35-37: Because Jesus has more than conquered all perils, even death, nothing will ever separate us from His love.
- 8:38-39: In fact, there's nothing at all, spiritual or physical, heavenly or earthly, visible or invisible that will ever separate us from the love of God that's in Christ Jesus.