The kingdom of Jesus is a table where all are welcome, even and especially the marginalized and outsiders and 'the least of these.' We should join Jesus at His table and invite the marginalized around us too.
Main Text: Luke 14:12-24
- The kingdom of Jesus is a table where all are welcome--that's our series and next year in a nutshell.
- Jesus wants us to invite the least of these to our table.
- Jesus warns us that many of us like the idea of the table but will never actually join Him at it.
- How delightful would life be if we listened to Jesus and joined Him?
- We're having a year at the table--a year where we partner with Jesus and love our neighbors as actively, warmly, and simply as we know how. We're going to make a habit of hosting our neighbors for dinner.
- Will you join us?