After meeting Jesus, Saul ended up with a new life, new sight, a new family, and new breath. He became a son of God and a brother of Jesus. And he got baptized—he was all in.
When we meet Jesus and believe in Him, we get baptized, both as a celebration and an appeal to God, expecting that what happened to Saul might happen to us. We're all in, too.
If you've never been baptized, maybe it's time? Here's our baptism page where you can get more details.
Main Text: Acts 9:1-19
- When Saul (better known as Paul) met Jesus, he did so as His enemy.
- But Jesus used His people to forgive and redeem Saul.
- Saul then spent the rest of his life sharing Jesus around the world, at great cost to himself.
- He did all this because of a powerful spiritual transformation—he received new life, new sight, a new family, and new breath. In other words, Saul the enemy of Jesus was baptized into the family of Jesus.
- Saul's story can be your story. So we want you to be baptized!
- If you've already been meaningfully baptized, great.
- But if you haven't, what are you waiting for? Tell us you're potentially interested here, and we can talk you through the process.