Sunday, March 18, 2018
Main Text: Jonah 2-3
A few key observations:
- Jonah's rebellion continues until the last possible moment when he calls on God to save him from drowning.
- Yet God listens. He is gloriously merciful.
- When Jonah the messenger of God half-heartedly preaches, Nineveh the evil city whole-heartedly repents.
- And God listens. He is gloriously merciful.
- To both the rebellious and the evil, God listens. He is gloriously merciful, even to those who make themselves His enemies.